St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Fats and the Future

I've been thinking quite a bit lately about what is to be of me in the near future. What my plans would be. Yes yes, i'll study in Canada for another year and a half and graduate in June. Then what?

So many questions in my head. Should i go to a U in the US? Or Canada? Or the UK? To get a degree in medicine in the US (and maybe Canada) would take me what. 9 years? Not counting 1 year for attachment.

So okay, in 10 years i'll get a degree. THen SOT? Yes SOT is a must. I'll be.. 29? Thats old.
Whoa hold up. WHat about marriage and stuff? And what about the mission trips i've always wanted to go to? And what about all my dreams on specializing in something?


Father, how?




Okay, back to now. The first of my 2 wk stay in Singapore is over. I wouldn't say that it passed quickly. Actually, quite the contrary. It was a tiring week. It consisted mostly of frantic scurrying from places to places, helping out in stuff. Yeah stuff. I'm bushed. I guess i'm not too used to the fast pace of the Singapore life anymore. I'm being "Canadianized". I'm slower now. Nooo. Which kinda leads me to the next point of this entry.

I'm getting fat.

Okay maybe not FAT fat. But i AM 66kg now. I'm heavier than Lucas! I was 60 in january fyi. Blasted canadian mashed potatoes. Nah actually it's my fault... too much time on my hands in Canada u see. So when bored, munch!! Actually, i'm not fat. Yesterday after donating blood, i did this fat test, where my height and weight was input into a machine, and then an electric current was passed thru my body to measure the amount of fats present in my body. For and average person, it would be between 10-20%. Mine was 11 point something... CaiJun is my witness. So i don't know... am i fat? Maybe i'll just stick to the theory of me having big bones.

(AHhh adrian! Big bones!!! Sound familiar? Ahhh!)



Thank you for the Sacrifice, Lord God.


@ 10:50 PM